Meet With Professional Hand Reflexologist
The hands, as well as the feet and face, also have reflex points which correspond to the body’s organs and systems which when worked can produce the same results and improve health and well being. Most hand reflexologists uses the hand techniques which often given as home care treatments alongside other reflexology treatments.
Why Hand Reflexology
- Hands are sometimes more easily accessible and can be worked anytime, anywhere.
- Hands can be easier to access
- Some people do not like their feet to be touched
- Parts of the hands are much larger than the feet providing greater access to the reflex points of certain areas of the body
- Hand reflexology does not require the person to recline in a chair
- It is beneficial for people working constantly with their hands for example in the IT field and helps conditions such as RSI.
You may be interested in the following services;
Duopody Foot Reflexology
Fit Face Facial
Indian Head Massage